August 07, 2009

Love song snippets

And, baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun ....
(Poker Face by Lady Gaga)

But I knew you best, back when love was just a feeling that ran out between my legs onto the, back of my dress ....
(Two Steps Forward by Emmy the Great)

I'm gonna need a forklift cause all the baggage weighs a ton. I know we've had our problems, I can't remember one ....
(Almost by Bowling For Soup)

Picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left in sight ... Am I supposed to be happy? With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price ....
(Cat and Mouse by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)

But I hate that I love you so ... But no one in this world knows me the way you know me, so you'll probably always have a spell on me ....
(Hate That I Love You by Rihanna)

Here's to the men we love to love. Here's to the men in love with us. Here's to the men who pass on us. Fuck the men ....
(A Toast To Men by Willa Ford)

If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad. If it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad?
(If It Makes You Happy by Sheryl Crow)

If you love me, say it ... if you want me, show it ... you see now actions speak louder than words, so don't just say things that I've already heard ....
(If You Love Me by Brownstone)