In other news, I've discovered my love for flannel sheets. They are so warm and snuggly! I was given a plaid set for Christmas as a gift and decided to purchase another set for variety. I went with the forest plaid pattern from LL Bean. I was lucky to get this set too because it is only available from November and December, and there was only 1 queen size left online!
As my decade long foray into higher education (undergrad and grad school) draws near, I find myself having a shorter fuse for elements of the "normal human condition". So in an effort not to have my head explode, here are the things that have been driving me nuts lately:
1) People who drive the speed limit (or less) in the fast lane and refuse to move over.
2) People who take things without asking.
3) People who tell me to be a certain way and then prevent me from acting that way.
4) People who project their own issues and insecurities onto me.
5) People who treat animals as disposable.
6) People who use religion as an excuse to spread hate and lies.
7) People who think your career should be the most important thing in your life.